Natural disasters happen daily. They get global attention in the very moment that it happens and we all do our best to help aid the relief efforts after the disaster strikes.
The Philippines gets roughly about 20 typhoons a year. Typhoon Yolanda unlike others, this was one of the worst typhoons recorded in history. About a month ago the Philippines was rattled by a 7.2 magnitude earthquake in Bohol located in the central Visayan Islands, the deadliest earthquake the Philippines has ever experienced.
I have prayed to God how I can help and do his will in a bigger way. He answered my prayers long before I even prayed it. He has put the Encarnacions in my life for this very reason.
To follow our friends, Encarnacion Photography‘s lead, I would like to offer my mini portrait sessions for 50% off from now until the 24th of November.
100% of the proceeds will be donated to For Philippines With Love, a fundraising effort aiming to raise $3500 for Shelter Box.
1 hour mini session includes: 15 edited digital images, online slideshow and proofing for $150 regularly $300.
2 hour portrait session includes: 40 edited digital images, online slideshow and proofing for $250 regularly $500.
1. Sessions must be paid in full by November 24, 2013
2 . Your session must be redeemed by the June 1, 2014.
3. Sessions will be shot in the around Los Angeles county.
100% of proceeds will be donated to For Philippines With Love.
If you wish to book a session please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: FOR PHILIPPINES WITH LOVE.
Two years ago when the tsunami hit Japan, Our amazing friends Utterly Engaged and ever ours pulled all efforts together to raise money for Japan through For Japan with Love. This year we are doing it again.
100% of the profit will be donated to For Philippines With Love, a fundraising effort aiming to raise $3500 for ShelterBox. ShelterBox is a non-profit organization that has been part of many disaster relief programs around the world. They provide disaster kits that include tents, cooking kit, blankets, water purification equipment, and more to help affected people to survive.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
2. If you can’t donate, but would still like to support, please help us spread the word by tweeting and re-tweeting the link. Spread the word on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google +, anything.
3. Book a session for you and your family by November 24, 2013
4. Pray. Pray for the people of Philippines, we often take basic needs for granted during our day and just remember that there are people in the world who just need the basics.
Please please please share this and help raise the awareness. Thanks again for your prayers, love, and support.